Why choose BeTranslated as your partners for English translations?
English is one of BeTranslated's core languages. Rather than offering you 140 languages, we have selected a small group and concentrated on building depth and proficiency while offering you quality, personalized service and quick turnaround.
Why translate to or from English?
- English is the first language of about 380 million people and the second language of up to 1 billion people.
- The third most commonly spoken language worldwide after Chinese and Hindi, it is widely considered a "global language".
- English is the predominant language in the United States and official language of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, most other Commonwealth countries, and Ireland.
- English is now the most widely learned second language in the world owing to the global influence of native English speakers in cinema, airlines, broadcasting, science, and the Internet in recent decades.
- English as a lingua franca for Europe (ELFE), is a concept promoted by many linguists that aims to standardize the use of English in the EU. English, in varied forms, is already used and understood widely in EU countries.
- The U.S. and EU have strong economic ties with the whole world. English-speaking nations constitute a dominant force in worldwide commercial and financial markets.
- There is a wealth of opportunity for international trade with the U.S., which imports large quantities of machinery, automobiles, consumer goods, industrial raw materials, food and beverages.