Cost-effective Website Translation
Today, translating your website is one of the most cost-effective ways to reach international markets. Although English is the most prevalent second language in the world, and people in many countries read and understand English, cultural differences can lead to misunderstandings and interfere with the message you want to convey. In addition, potential customers will always prefer buying products and services if they can read your content in their own language. It is so much more convenient for them!
Partial or Complete Website Translation
Many organizations understand they should translate their websites. In most cases, we recommend translating an entire website whenever possible, but you may decide to translate only the most important pages, thereby highlighting your international services. Selecting the key pages you want to translate first may be the solution you need!
Our Website Translation Approach
We generally adopt one of the following two approaches to proceed with the translation of your website:
- We can either receive the content that requires translation with all encoding or markup languages removed (in .txt, .doc, .rtf, etc.) or,
- We can translate the source files directly (.asp, .htm(l), .php, .xml, java and many more). In the case of direct translations from source files, we will perform a word count and send you the details so that you can accept the total word count or remove unnecessary files. Once this step has been completed, we can then confirm our final price.
Translating a Website in Source Code or in Word Format?
It is absolutely not an issue if you need us to translate text from the source code. However, we do request a 20% surcharge as the translation process is more time consuming and requires an additional quality check.
Translation of Graphical Elements
Regarding the translation of graphical elements (.jpg, .gif, .png, Flash, Illustrator, Director), we can provide a translation in an Excel spreadsheet so that you can localize the content in-house. We also can handle the job through an external webmaster or DTP (desktop publishing) professional. Should you prefer this second option, simply send us your source files (.psd, .fla, ai, png, etc.) and we will ensure that all your graphics files are adapted correctly.
Translation of Your Website in Various Languages
- Website translation into French
- Website translation into German
- Website translation into Spanish
- Website translation into Dutch
- Website translation into Italian
|Get a Customized Quote Now|