Did you know “mortgage” comes from the French for “death pledge”? Or that “senator” shares its root with “senile”? Mental Floss’s John Green explains 40 weird word origins in this video:
- Aeronautics Translations: Why Aviation Professionals Choose BeTranslated
- 29 useful words and phrases you need to know for business negotiations in English
- How intuitive AI translates product ideas into prototype plans
- Writing your technical article from zero by native vs translation. Pros & Cons
- How movies, theater & other events prove useful for learning a language more proficiently
- BeTranslated announces partnership with WPML
- Why does Twitter need 350,000 people to translate 48 Languages?
- Man vs. (Translation) Machine
- Professional Human Translation
- Learn Dutch
- China, Japan, and the UK Announce Funds for Translation of Books
- It’s time to translate – Break into new markets almost effortlessly
- What is the importance of medical translation today?