Did you know “mortgage” comes from the French for “death pledge”? Or that “senator” shares its root with “senile”? Mental Floss’s John Green explains 40 weird word origins in this video:
- What Is The Importance of Medical Translation Today?
- The World’s Slowest Translation?
- Translating Between Cultures
- When Translation Becomes Political
- Learn Italian
- Theaters Test In-Movie Language Translation App
- Can Skype Translator Deliver Multilingual Voice Calls?
- What International Companies Need to Know About Translation Services