Why choose BeTranslated as your partners for German translations?
German is one of the six core languages in which BeTranslated specializes. Rather than offering you 140 languages, we have selected a small group and concentrated on building depth and proficiency while offering you quality, personalized service and quick turnaround.
Why translate to or from German?
- German is the native language of approximately 100 million people around the world.
- German will continue to gain importance as the European Union continues its expansion eastwards. Germany has strong economic ties with the USA and France and is the economic engine of Europe. It is one of the most powerful economies in the world, with large-scale imports and exports to many nations.
- German is a leading language in business, science, technology and engineering. Think of just how many documents, manuals and user guides written by German engineers and technicians need to be translated to other languages such as English, Dutch, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Germans enjoy some of the strongest purchasing power in the world. To attract them as business partners or customers, you'll have to communicate with them in their language.
- German is recognized as the language of commerce within the European Union.