Translation skills are always evolving as no language remains the same over time. Also, these skills are in demand especially as more online businesses require globalized and localized content in a variety of different languages. For these reasons, more students are choosing translation of various languages as their field of study. You can go from being just a translation student to being an expert in your chosen language(s). Here are 5 easy and effective tips for translation students to excel in this career. (more…)
- Why does Twitter need 350,000 people to translate 48 Languages?
- Interview with an English to French Translator: Mike
- Explained: Holland or the Netherlands?
- The most famous multilingual people in history
- 4 best email marketing practices for 2019
- It’s Raining Falafel: Localizing movie titles
- Obamacare Mistakes in Hispanic Ads
- The Economics of Learning a Language